Contemporary Two Bedroom + Study Townhouse
Bright and welcoming, this 2 bedroom + study townhouse exudes a contemporary Scandinavian impression.
Enter through the immaculate front courtyard with landscaped gardens and decking to the open plan living room with floating floorboards and split system air-conditioning. The floorplan continues to flow through to the modern kitchen complete with stone bench tops, gas cooking, ample storage, soft close cabinetry, externally ducted rangehood and Bosch dishwasher.
The master bedroom includes a walk-in robe, ensuite and outlook to the private rear courtyard while bedroom two includes a built-in robe. The study includes in-built shelving and would be a large enough to use a nursery or third bedroom. The front and rear courtyard is certainly a highlight for the property and are easy care with an automatic irrigation system and garden pruning service included.
The home is ideally situated in the sought-after suburb of Coombs, well positioned with easy access to frequent public transport and a brief drive to the City, Woden & Weston Creek shopping precincts.
- Landscaped front and rear private courtyards with decking and automatic irrigation systems
- Garden pruning service included
- Deck maintenance service included
- Elevated outdoor entertaining patio
- Open plan living with split system heating and cooling unit
- Ceiling fan to living area and master bedroom
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, ample storage, soft close cabinetry, externally ducted rangehood and Bosch dishwasher
- Built-in robe to bedroom two
- Walk-in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
- FTTP NBN connection
- Single lock up garage
- Neat European laundry with mounted dryer and soft close cabinetry
- Location – close to local shops, nature parks, schools and early learning centres, arterial roads leading you to the City, Woden & Weston Creek shopping precincts.
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
COVID19 - ONLINE OPEN HOMES ONLY! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING THOROUGHLY.
Distinct Property Management will be conducting all open homes via Facebook live videos. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE PROPERTY.
If you would like to INSPECT this property online....
Please click on the 'Book Inspection' button, register your details and join an existing inspection or register to be notified by email and SMS when an inspection is scheduled. You must register to inspect this property to ensure we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
A live video will then be available to view from our Facebook page during the scheduled open house and you will need to make a comment to confirm your attendance in the feed. https://www.facebook.com/distinctpm/
If you would like to APPLY for this property....
Please go to (https://distinctpm.com.au/listings) and select the 'Apply for This Property' link on the listing page. Applications can be received any time, however cannot be processed until you have viewed the property.
Disclaimer: Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Distinct Property Management does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
9 Chanter Terrace, Coombs
Coombs suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Coombs