109/155 Northbourne Avenue, Turner
LUXURY LIVING ON NORTHBOURNE
Nestled among the tranquil, tree-lined streets of Turner is 109/155 Northbourne Avenue – a gorgeous 2-bedroom apartment that offers a premium standard of living for its residents. Located within walking distance of the light rail, Canberra City, and the bustling Braddon precinct, this residence represents the best of Canberra's Inner North living.
Step into a world of comfort with high ceilings, plush carpets and ducted heating/cooling throughout the property. The large entry welcomes you with built-in storage, a European laundry with a dryer and a convenient study nook.
The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with wraparound stone benchtops, an electric cooktop, built-in microwave and ample cupboard space. The ultra-spacious living/dining room opens directly onto the main balcony and provides the perfect space for lounging and relaxing.
The property's two large bedrooms each come equipped with private balcony access and built-in storage, while the master goes a step further with the inclusion of a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The property includes a single secure parking space and storage cage, while the complex has several visitor parking spaces available.
- Stunning two-bed, two-bath apartment in a well-established complex in Turner
- Unbeatable Inner-North location within walking distance of the light rail, Canberra City and central Braddon
- Plush carpets, high ceilings and fully ducted heating/cooling throughout!
- Modern kitchen with wraparound stone benchtops, electronic cooktop, built-in microwave and plenty of cupboard space
- Huge living/dining area with direct balcony access
- Two large bedrooms with built-in storage and individual balcony access
- Master bedroom includes ensuite and walk-in
- Bathrooms feature a modern design with floor-to-ceiling tiling and stylish fixtures
- Study nook and additional built-in storage along the entry corridor
- European laundry with dryer included
- Secure car space and storage cage
- Visitor parking available in complex
Insulation: The property holds a valid exemption and is not required to comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Lessor's consent required to keep animals on the premises
Break of lease
To INSPECT this property...
Please click on the 'Book Inspection' button & register your details to receive further instructions on how to view the property. You must register to inspect this property to ensure we can notify you of any changes or cancellations. A private inspection of the home may be arranged for pre-approved applicants.
To APPLY for this property...
You will receive an email containing a link to apply after attending the open home. Applications can be received at any time, however, cannot be processed until you have viewed the property in person or online.
Disclaimer: Distinct Properties does not request any payments prior to the finalisation and signing of an approved lease agreement. If you are approached by someone claiming to represent our company or property and asking for payment before this stage, please be aware that this is not a legitimate request, and you should not proceed with any transaction. We advise you to contact us immediately to report the incident. We cannot be held responsible for any payments made to unauthorized parties claiming to represent our company or property prior to the finalization and signing of an approved lease agreement.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information & marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Distinct Property Management does not accept responsibility & disclaims all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation & in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
109/155 Northbourne Avenue, Turner
Turner suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Turner