Perfect Location for City Convenience!
This modern two-bedroom apartment offers unparalleled convenience, just a short stroll from the bustling Canberra Centre shopping centre, trendy restaurants, bars, and convenient public transport options. Enjoy the proximity to the serene Lake Burley Griffin, perfect for leisurely strolls or picnics.
The modern kitchen featuring an island bench, top-of-the-line appliances including an oven, dishwasher, and electronic cooktop. The open-plan kitchen and living room have complimentary oak flooring. Enjoy the luxury of a private balcony off the living room, overlooking Mt Ainslie.
Two spacious bedrooms are provided with built-in robes, where the main bedroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows flooding the room with natural light and offering stunning views over Reid and the mountains. The second bedroom, with frosted glass sliding doors and built-in robes, adds a touch of modern elegance. The contemporary bathroom is complete with floor-to-ceiling tiles, gold finishes, a modern vanity, a large shower, and mirrored cabinets.
Convenience is key with the European-styled laundry equipped with a dryer. Stay comfortable year-round with the reverse-cycle air conditioning unit in the living room. This apartment also comes with one allocated car space on level B1 and a storage cage on B3. As a resident, you'll have exclusive access to the complex's amenities, including large barbecue areas with breathtaking views of Mount Ainslie, two outdoor pools, a kids play area, and rooftop gardens for a peaceful escape. Elevate your lifestyle in this modern, stylish, and centrally located apartment.
- Convenient location in the City Centre, with close proximity to the Canberra Centre, restaurants, bars and Lake Burley Griffin
- Modern kitchen equipped with island bench, oven, dishwasher and electric stove
- Open-plan kitchen and living area finished with Oak flooring
- Living room opens onto a private balcony, overlooking Mt Ainslie
- Two spacious bedrooms, both equipped with built-in robes
- Main bedroom boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, flooding the room with natural light. The second bedroom, has frosted glass sliding doors
- Modern main bathroom with floor-to ceiling tiles, gold finishes, large shower, modern vanity and mirror cabinets.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning unit in the living room for comfort all year round
- One allocated parking space and storage cage
- Exclusive access to the complex's amenities, including large barbecue areas, two outdoor pools, a kids play area, and rooftop gardens
Lessor consent is required to keep animals on the premises
Break of Lease
Insulation: The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
To INSPECT this property...
Please click on the 'Book Inspection' button & register your details to receive further instructions on how to view the property. You must register to inspect this property to ensure we can notify you of any changes or cancellations. A private inspection of the home may be arranged for pre-approved applicants.
To APPLY for this property...
You will receive an email containing a link to apply after attending the open home. Applications can be received at any time, however, cannot be processed until you have viewed the property in person or online.
Disclaimer: Distinct Properties does not request any payments prior to the finalisation and signing of an approved lease agreement. If you are approached by someone claiming to represent our company or property and asking for payment before this stage, please be aware that this is not a legitimate request, and you should not proceed with any transaction. We advise you to contact us immediately to report the incident. We cannot be held responsible for any payments made to unauthorized parties claiming to represent our company or property prior to the finalization and signing of an approved lease agreement.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information & marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Distinct Property Management does not accept responsibility & disclaims all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation & in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
304/81 Cooyong Street, Reid
Reid suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Reid