Luxury Penthouse Living
Spectacular penthouse apartment situated in the heart of the Kingston Foreshore in the recently completed Atelier development. Embrace the convenience offered by the Kingston Foreshore with some of Canberra's best bars and restaurants right at your doorstep. Close to Kingston shops and major bus routes.
Enjoy the luxury of this two storey, two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with spacious living and amazing views from the private terrace on Kingston Foreshore.
At the heart of this luxe apartment is a stunning full size kitchen with marble benchtops, ample storage, quality Meile appliances including induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher. Off the kitchen is the spacious open plan living/meals with timber laminate flooring and floor to ceiling double glazed windows allowing you to enjoy the views that come with such a penthouse apartment.
The indoors flows perfectly to the 87 square metre, outdoor wrap around terrace, accessible through expansive sliding doors creating a seamless indoor/outdoor living experience. The opportunities for entertaining are endless with amazing views to share with all your family and friends.
The master bedroom with ensuite, built-in robes and access to a private balcony. Bedroom 2 is also spacious and includes built-in robes. Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower, modern vanity and lots of storage. Separate laundry with washer and dryer included.
Ducted heating and cooling for comfort all year round. Two car garage spaces available. Secure intercom access. Two allocated parking spaces and storage cage. Embrace the luxury of this penthouse apartment!
- Convenient location on Kingston Foreshore, with only a short walk to restaurants and bars, Kingston shops and public transport options.
- Penthouse apartment
- Modern Kitchen with large marble bench space, contemporary Meile appliances of an oven, induction cooktop and dishwasher.
- Open-plan kitchen and living area finished with timber laminate flooring and floor to ceiling double glazed windows allowing you to enjoy the picturesque views
- 87 square metre, outdoor wrap around terrace accessed through expansive sliding doors creating a seamless indoor/outdoor living experience.
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes, ensuite and access to private balcony
- Second bedroom also complete with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower, modern vanity and ample storage space
- Separate laundry with washer and dryer included
- Ducted heating and cooling for comfort all year round
- Secure intercom access.
- Two allocated parking spaces and storage cage
Insulation: The property does comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard
Lessor consent is required to keep animals on the premises
Break of Lease
To INSPECT this property...
Please click on the 'Book Inspection' button & register your details to receive further instructions on how to view the property. You must register to inspect this property to ensure we can notify you of any changes or cancellations. A private inspection of the home may be arranged for pre-approved applicants.
To APPLY for this property...
You will receive an email containing a link to apply after attending the open home. Applications can be received at any time, however, cannot be processed until you have viewed the property in person or online.
Disclaimer: Distinct Properties does not request any payments prior to the finalisation and signing of an approved lease agreement. If you are approached by someone claiming to represent our company or property and asking for payment before this stage, please be aware that this is not a legitimate request, and you should not proceed with any transaction. We advise you to contact us immediately to report the incident. We cannot be held responsible for any payments made to unauthorized parties claiming to represent our company or property prior to the finalization and signing of an approved lease agreement.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information & marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Distinct Property Management does not accept responsibility & disclaims all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation & in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
71/46 Honeysett View, Kingston
Kingston suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Kingston