Luxury Townhouse in a Great Complex
This light-filled and spacious three-bedroom townhouse is perfect for the first home buyer, downsizers, investors, or those looking for a very tidy, low-maintenance home.
The townhouse features two separate living areas with beautiful vinyl floorboards, three generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a renovated kitchen with modern appliances, and a convenient two-way bathroom with a skylight as well as a separate toilet.
There is a dedicated laundry, and you will be warm in winter and cool in summer with the Daikin split system air conditioning unit in the living room. The well-maintained low maintenance front garden is complemented by a tidy rear garden and patio, perfect for entertaining family and friends, backing onto a common area. There is a single lock-up garage with automatic roller door, as well as an additional parking space for visitors.
The Owners' Favourite Part: Conveniently located close to three local schools and Lanyon Marketplace.
- Sun-filled living areas
- Two relaxing courtyards
- Stylish and modern kitchen
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Single lock-up garage plus extra parking
- Daikin split system air conditioning
- Close proximity to Lanyon High School, Charles Conder Primary School, and Saint Clare of Assisi Primary School
- Located just two minutes from the Lanyon Marketplace
Particulars (all approx.):
- Body corporate $2195 per year.
- Water supply $686.24 per year.
- Rates $1,957.13 per year.
25/75 Box Hill Avenue, Conder
Conder suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Conder