Sustainable New Homes
INFORMATION SESSION: Come say hi at 70 Monaro Street Queanbeyan this Saturday from 9:00 - 10:00AM. Please register your attendance by calling George Nikolic.
Celebrating Sustainability – Brand New Ecofriendly Townhouses
Eco is eligible for HomeBuilder and First Home Buyer Incentives*.
ECO represents the ultimate in boutique low maintenance living - a distinct combination of architectural sophistication, environmental consciousness and sleek interior design. Positioned on the fringe of Queanbeyan's town centre within
walking distance of shops, cafés, schools and reserves, there is nothing that has not been considered with this unique lifestyle opportunity.
Units 5, 6 & 7 are ultra-versatile townhouses which feature two bedrooms plus a large multi-purpose rumpus room. This extra room could easily be adapted as a third bedroom, study, playroom or parents' retreat. The homes boast two
beautifully designed bathrooms, an additional powder room on the lower level and a single lock-up garage with internal access. They each have landscaped courtyards which wrap around the side of the home, providing plenty of room to entertain and relax comfortably.
Contact George Nikolic for an information pack or site inspection.
- 3.3kW solar panels on roof enabling high energy ratings
- Walking distance to the Queanbeyan CBD
- Small boutique complex of only 8 units
- Choice of two stylish colours schemes
Luxury Standard Inclusions;
- Timber laminate flooring
- Franke electric kitchen appliances
- Caesarstone benchtops
- Haier stainless steel dishwasher
- Full size laundries with Fisher & Paykel dryer
- Powder room on lower floors (excludes unit 1)
- Each main bathroom features a bath
- Full height ceramic bathroom tiles
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
- LED downlighting throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards
- Garage with additional parking space in front
Welcome to Queanbeyan;
- City convenience meets country character
- Shopping centres on your doorstep
- Stroll to cafés, parks and schools
- Stop by the tranquil Queanbeyan River
- 5 minutes to the Canberra DFO
- 11 minutes to Canberra Airport
- 17 minutes to Canberra Centre (Civic)
- 12km to the Parliamentary Triangle
- Easy access to Kings Highway and the South Coast
*Subject to purchaser eligibility.
7/8-10 Donald Road, Queanbeyan
Queanbeyan suburb profile
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Queanbeyan