This property is not currently for sale or rent on https://distinctpm.com.au
SECURE YOUR APARTMENT FOR $1,000 TODAY
Corner of Opperman Avenue and John Gorton Drive
Private inspection of the display townhouse on request
Images are for representation purposes only
Potential STAMP DUTY EXEMPTION!!**
Created by local developer, 3 Property Group, Debut offers an array of one-bedroom residence boasting environmentally sustainable inclusions.
A modern residence boasting generous living, a segregated bedroom with built-in storage, a modern bathroom and a stylish kitchen. Discover your tranquil lifestyle, just a short drive from the city, in the heart of the Molonglo Valley.
Perfectly suited to a range of property seeks; owner-occupiers and investors will be impressed with the layout. Designed with spacious open-plan living in mind. The modern kitchens capture the sunlight and with their Caesar stone benchtops and Ariston appliances will be sure to impress any home chef. Whilst, separate dining and family spaces are designed to be the hub of daily life.
You will enjoy idyllic family-friendly living all within moments of the new Stromlo leisure centre, walking and mountain biking trails, local parks, schools, cafes and shops and within easy reach of Canberra City, Woden and Belconnen.
- Light-soaked interiors
- Stylish kitchen appointed with Ariston appliances
- 60cm stainless steel electric cooktop
- 60cm under-mount stainless steel range hood
- 60cm electric oven with full inner glass and stainless steel finish
- 60cm Integrated dishwasher- Stainless steel microwave with stainless steel trim kit
- LED downlights throughout
- Reverse cycle split system heating and cooling
- Double Glazed windows and sliding doors
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Both the main bathroom and ensuite will boast floor-to-ceiling tiles and polished chrome fittings
- European laundry
- Solar ready
- NBN provisions ready for NBN rollout
- EER: 6.0
**For contracts exchanged on or after today (1 July 2023), there is no stamp duty on off-the-plan unit (unit-titled apartments and townhouses) owner-occupier purchases valued at $700,000 or less.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Contracts must be signed and exchanged on or after 1 July 2023
- At least one buyer must live in the home continuously for at least one year, starting within 12 months of the date of completion (settlement date) of the off-the-plan agreement
- Off the plan 'units' refers only to unit-titled apartments or townhouses