9 Chanter Terrace, Coombs
Bright and welcoming, this 2 bedroom + study townhouse exudes a contemporary Scandinavian impression.
Enter through the immaculate front courtyard with landscaped gardens and decking to the open plan living room with floating floorboards and split system air-conditioning. The floorplan continues to flow through to the modern kitchen complete with stone bench tops, gas cooking, ample storage, soft close cabinetry, externally ducted rangehood and Bosch dishwasher.
The master bedroom includes a walk-in robe, ensuite and outlook to the private rear courtyard while bedroom two includes a built-in robe. The study includes in-built shelving and would be a large enough to use a nursery or third bedroom. The front and rear courtyard is certainly a highlight for the property and are easy care with an automatic irrigation system and garden pruning service included.
The home is ideally situated in the sought-after suburb of Coombs, well positioned with easy access to frequent public transport and a brief drive to the City, Woden & Weston Creek shopping precincts.
- Landscaped front and rear private courtyards with decking and automatic irrigation systems
- Garden pruning service included
- Deck maintenance service included
- Elevated outdoor entertaining patio
- Open plan living with split system heating and cooling unit
- Ceiling fan to living area and master bedroom
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, ample storage, soft close cabinetry, externally ducted rangehood and Bosch dishwasher
- Built-in robe to bedroom two
- Walk-in robe and ensuite to master bedroom
- FTTP NBN connection
- Single lock up garage
- Neat European laundry with mounted dryer and soft close cabinetry
- Location – close to local shops, nature parks, schools and early learning centres, arterial roads leading you to the City, Woden & Weston Creek shopping precincts.
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
9 Chanter Terrace
Coombs ACT 2611