76/43 Eastlake Parade, Kingston
An immaculate 1 bedroom apartment located right on the Kingston Foreshore, just a short walk to a variety of restaurants, cafes and the bus depot markets; and a quick drive into Manuka, Barton and the CBD.
The functional kitchen offers stone benchtops, Miele cooking appliances, dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, island bench and heaps of cupboard space. The open living area extends onto the balcony with double glazed bi-fold doors – perfect for entertaining.
The master bedroom is complete with built in robes, block out and privacy blinds. The stylish bathroom has a shower, mirrored cabinets with heaps or storage room, toilet and houses the laundry with washer/dryer.
There is a study nook with desk, oak hardwood flooring and ducted heating and cooling throughout. Storage won’t be a problem with extra cupboards in the hallway and living area.
The complex offers tenants amazing lake views, roof top terrace with BBQ and plenty of seating, a movie room available for booking, and number plate recognition into the basement.
Single car space (stacker space) and storage cage with room for shelves and bike storage.
Located on Level 2.
There is no EER available for this property.
• 7m (linear) of additional storage cupboards added
• Ceiling rendered white to maximse light
• Quality blinds throughout; roman and privacy to bedroom; two way cellular to side windows and roller blind and sheers to balcony doors
• Miele oven and induction cook top
• Pull-out internal commercial grade drawers added to pantry cupboard
• Pull-out internal drawers added to bedroom cupboard
• Intercom access
• Cat6 cabling
• Bookable GoGet car service, with GoGet car space outside building
• Communal bike share service for residents
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
Fair clause for posted people
76/43 Eastlake Parade
Kingston ACT 2604