6 Parer Street, Scullin
Positioned eloquently and hidden quietly behind a mature garden on the top of the crest in a peaceful loop street, this home provides a warm country cottage appeal.
Light streams through the North facing, free flowing, living areas, with the centrally located kitchen providing ample storage and a dishwasher. The large master bedroom offers tranquillity with its leafy outlook and is serviced by a walk-in robe and updated ensuite, while the other rooms have their own built in robes. The home further includes ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, spacious car accommodation, a lockable garden shed and much more.
To the exterior, the huge outdoor entertaining deck overlooks an amazingly large private and low maintenance back yard.
The home is conveniently placed for families with schools, shops and transport within close range and a park right opposite.
• North facing across from children's park
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 3 Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes to 2, 3
• Cedar windows
• Partial views
• Front and back deck
• Braemar gas ducted heating
• Synthetic lawn
• Bosch dishwasher
• Separate laundry
• Low e (Energy) glass - Comfort Plus by Pilkington
• Established gardens
• Moments to Belconnen Town Centre, Hawker Shops, public transport close proximity to Southern Cross Early Childhood Centre, Florey, Weetangera and Hawker Primary Schools, Belconnen High School, and Hawker College
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
6 Parer Street
Scullin ACT 2614