521/45 Ainslie Avenue, Braddon
Situated in the brand-new development, Founders Lane this sleek well-designed one-bedroom apartment offers the ultimate lifestyle provided from living in the heart of Canberra City.
This apartment boasts open plan light filled living with floor to ceiling windows and timber flooring. The living area opens out to the private balcony which can be used all year around. The kitchen offers quality fixtures and fittings including Smeg appliances, induction cooktop, electric oven and fully integrated dishwasher, appliance cupboard, soft close cabinetry and ample storage.
The master bedroom includes a mirrored built-in robe with floor to ceiling windows. The main bathroom with stylish floor to ceiling tiles includes quality fittings with a rain shower, and second detachable hose head.
Just a step away from the Canberra Centre, an abundance of cafes, bars, restaurants, as well as corporate offices, public transport and more!
• 5th floor of the new Founders Lane development
• Open plan living and dining with timber flooring and floor to ceiling windows
• Balcony for year-round entertaining
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg appliances, induction cooking, integrated dishwasher, ample storage
• Main bedroom with mirrored built-in robes and floor to ceiling windows
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, rain shower and separate detachable hose head
• European laundry with dryer
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Single allocated basement car space and storage shed
• Video intercom access
• Common BBQ entertaining deck with views on 8th floor
There is no EER available for this property.
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
521/45 Ainslie Avenue
Braddon ACT 2612