5 Ada Place, Lyons
Stunning renovated 4 bedroom home located in a quiet, elevated cul de sac and offering spectacular view across Canberra. Located within walking distance of the local school, shops and nature reserve and just a few minutes’ drive from the Woden Town Centre.
The well appointed kitchen offers electric cooking appliances and dishwasher, a built in breakfast bar with a view across Black Mountain Tower. The kitchen extends out to the alfresco area through large glass doors, creating the perfect spot to entertain.
There are three generous bedrooms on the upper level and a self contained flat with bathroom on the lower level. The master bedroom has a walk in robe and ensuite. There is a large living area, dining area and a separate laundry.
• Freshly painted internally
• Generous entry foyer with built-in storage and custom designed Marble table
• Alpaca carpets to most rooms
• Jarrah timber flooring to entry, lounge room, staircase
• LED downlights
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• 2x Split system units in flat, bedroom and living area
• Double garage plus ample off street parking options
• Rear deck, new Merbau boards
• Siding reserve land, top of cul-de-sac location
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
5 Ada Place
Lyons ACT 2604