4 Ironside, Weston
This double story three-bedroom home boasts a well-designed floor plan with quality features that are sure to impress.
As you walk towards the front door, you will be greeted by the private and landscaped easy-care gardens and large timber decks front and rear. The front bi-fold timber doors lead out from the north-facing lounge room. Perfect for summer entertaining with friends and family, or to create an indoors-outdoors atmosphere. These double-glazed bi-fold doors include dust free recessed shutters for the ultimate in privacy and convenience.
The home features an updated centrally located kitchen with generous Caesar Stone benchtops, large 5-burner free standing gas stove, ample storage with soft closing drawers, microwave, dishwasher and a plumbed fridge recess. Upstairs is serviced by the well-sized master bedroom, walk-in robe, ensuite and bedroom-sized parents retreat or study. There are two additional bedrooms downstairs, one with a built-in robe.
This home is perfectly located, close to Cooleman Court, easy access to arterial roads and public transport.
• Double-story 3-bedroom home
• Master bedroom to the upper level, serviced by walk-in robe, ensuite and parents retreat
• Two bedrooms to the lower level, second bedroom serviced by built-in robe
• Well-sized living area and separate dining downstairs
• Ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling
• Ceiling fans and ducted Cooling to the upper level
• Timber flooring throughout with carpet in the bedrooms
• Large front timber deck and easy-care landscape gardens
• Established back garden with timber entertaining deck, fruit trees, sunny paved area
• Double lock up auto garage
• Storage shed and additional undercover carport at the rear
There is no EER available for this property.
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
4 Ironside Street
Weston ACT 2611