4 Haigh Place, Monash
Welcome to 4 Haigh Place, a freshly presented three-bedroom home perfectly positioned on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Monash.
The home boasts a light and spacious impression with vaulted ceilings and classic exposed beams. A lowered lounge is complimented by a slow combustion fireplace, ideal for the upcoming cooler weather. The kitchen has been updated and features solid timber benchtops, dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances with a lovely garden outlook.
The flow between the indoors to the outdoors adds to the light and spacious feel with direct garden access from both the well-proportioned family room and the formal dining area. The rear garden includes Colourbond fencing, large grassed area, storage shed, and a large covered patio - perfect for entertaining!
Located less than 30 metres from Monash Primary and just a short drive to Erindale, Tuggeranong and Woden shopping precincts, this really is the perfect location!
- Well-proportioned bedrooms, built-in robe to room 1 and 2
- Updated ensuite servicing the main bedroom
- Updated kitchen with ample storage, dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances
- Sunken formal lounge with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and slow combustion fireplace
- Split system unit installed for comfort throughout the seasons
- Expansive rear garden
- Single carport and additional single garage
- Ideal location within close proximity to arterial roads to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City Shopping Precincts
- Positioned under 30 metres from the local primary school
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
4 Haigh Place
Monash ACT 2904