29/121 Streeton Drive, Stirling
This beautifully presented, free-standing, single-level townhouse is located in a quiet and leafy development in the heart of Weston Creek. Freshly painted, and with new carpets, features include a formal lounge and dining, open plan family/meals area, and a double garage with internal access.
The master bedroom includes an ensuite and generous built-in wardrobe. The remaining three bedrooms also feature good-sized built-in wardrobes and large windows.
The family/meals area leads out to the covered patio area and garden. The modern kitchen is designed to be part of the family area and offers plenty of bench space and storage, including a corner pantry and cupboards to the ceiling, an in-wall oven and microwave shelf.
Both the laundry and the main bathroom are of a substantial size, with the bathroom having the convenience of a separate bath and shower.
The Weston Creek location of this spacious and well-designed home ensures that schools, shops and playing fields are all nearby.
• Single level townhouse in quality development
• Spacious property
• Neutral tones throughout
• Freshly painted with new carpets
• Open-plan family/meals area
• Formal lounge and dining area, with feature curved half-wall
• Centrally located kitchen includes ample bench space and cupboards, including corner pantry
• Good sized bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Covered outdoor patio
• Double garage with internal access
• Near Chapman Shops and Cooleman Court and its many restaurants and retail shops
• Schools nearby include Chapman Primary, St John Vianney's and Stromlo High
• Close to Stirling Playing Fields and bike paths
There is no EER available for this property.
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
Fair clause for posted people
29/121 Streeton Drive
Stirling ACT 2611