208/1 Elourea Street, Braddon
“Shaken, not stirred” is the phrase you will be using in the bar complimenting Braddon’s newest and most alluring complex yet. Midnight provides a fusion of features that are sure to entice your senses.
This two-bedroom apartment provides an open plan and seamlessly presented design with quality-built finishes. The kitchen provides ample storage, SMEG appliances, stone benchtops and soft close cabinetry. Both bedrooms include built-in robes, with ensuite to the main. Both bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiling. The open plan living area is serviced by reverse cycle air-conditioning and opens out to the balcony.
Immersed in the heart of Braddon, within easy walking distance to the restaurants, cafes and bars offered in the bustling gourmet precinct. Only moments to Canberra City and Parliamentary Triangle with public transport and the light rail stop almost right on your doorstep.
• Two bedrooms with built in robes
• Ensuite to main bedroom
• Floor to ceiling tiling in bathroom and ensuite
• Open plan seamless floor plan
• Kitchen with ample storage, SMEG appliances and stone benchtops
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Double glazed windows
• European laundry with dryer
• Underground parking and storage
• Location! In the centre of Braddon, close to Canberra CBD, public transport and arterial roads
• Gym and change room
• Cabanas and kitchen facilities
• 25 metre lap pool with cascading waterfall into reflection ponds
• Midnight Hotel bar and eatery
There is no EER available for this property.
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
208/1 Elourea Street
Braddon ACT 2612