144/56 Eyre Street, Kingston
With fantastic views over Norgrove Park, this two-bedroom plus study apartment is sure to impress.
The apartment boasts a well-thought open plan design, with the dining, kitchen and lounge flowing together and out onto the balcony. The spacious main bedroom is serviced by walk-through robe and ensuite. The second bedroom is serviced by a built-in robe. The separate study, perfect as a home office, or space for the astute student is located near the entrance.
Perfectly located you will be minutes to the Kingston and Manuka shopping and foodie precincts, the Parliamentary Triangle, Bus Depot Markets, and many more Canberra attractions.
- Balcony with views over Norgrove Park
- Well-sized living areas
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Second bedroom includes a built-in robe
- Purpose built study
- Large main bathroom with bath
- Huge amount of storage space
- Two allocated car spaces with lift access
There is no EER available for this property.
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
144/56 Eyre Street
Kingston ACT 2604