12 McIntyre Street, Narrabundah
Modern single level family home graced with quality and style and located in one of Canberra's most prominent suburbs.
This superb four-bedroom home meets the demands for today's modern living with a versatile floorplan offering a generous open plan living area, modern designer kitchen, spacious alfresco entertaining area, and a separate formal living room. The home has undoubtedly been finished to the highest of standards.
The master bedroom boasts a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, it is positioned at the front of the home, whilst the other three bedrooms share a study nook and main bathroom with separate powder room.
Narrabundah is one of Canberra's most sought-after suburbs, close to all the amenities that Canberra has to offer including Manuka, Kingston and Fyshwick, the Parliamentary triangle and the CBD. Bus stop for R6 is just a 200m walk away.
Located in the school zone for both Forrest and Red Hill primary schools. PEA for Telopea Park High and Narrabundah College and close to private schools like St Edmunds, St Clare’s and Grammar schools.
- Four bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Open plan living with alfresco area
- Separate formal living/kids play room
- Study with built in joinery
- Modern gourmet kitchen with electric cooking appliances
- Stainless steel Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Wine fridge
- Everpure water filter
- In-built microwave
- Segregated master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Large two car garage
- Ample storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with different zones
- 2.9m high ceilings
- Plantation shutters
- 4,500 litre water tank
- Crimsafe screens
- Large deck and alfresco area, perfect for entertaining with BBQ gas point
- Large rear paved area and large open lawn space
The following clauses apply:
Lessors consent is required to keep an animal on the premises
Fair clause for posted people
12 McIntyre Street
Narrabundah ACT 2604